New Nintendo 3DS and XL ⊟
Just when you thought this week couldn’t get any wilder, Nintendo goes and reveals a new 3DS and XL model for Japan. Europe will also receive the new portables next year, according to CVG. If we get a U.S. release date, I expect it to be for 2015.
The new line also has a new stick-ish button on the right side that replaces the need for a Circle Pad Pro, a more powerful CPU, improved 3D viewing angles, Super Famicom-esque colored ABXY buttons, two additional shoulder buttons, NFC support (for Amiibos!), improved battery life (up to 6 hours on 3DS, 7 hours on XL), and HTML5 support for the built-in browser. It also now uses Micro SDs instead of SD cards. Check out the removable back!
The standard system features a 3.88-inch top screen (compared to the 3.53-inch top screen in the original 3DS), while the new XL screen is the same as the old one at 4.88 inches. Both release in Japan on October 11, alongside new charging docks. The standard edition 3DS comes in White or Black for ¥16000 ($154), while the XL in Metallic Blue or Black will go for ¥18800 ($181).BUY Nintendo 2DS & 3DS/XL, upcoming games
I encounter this phenomenon at least once a week.
Nude Portraits series by photographer Trevor Christensen
This is my new favorite thing
1. If he doesn’t answer, don’t keep sending texts. If he wanted to talk to you, he would’ve responded.
2. People will make time for you when they care about you. If he says he’s too busy or constantly cancels his plans, he doesn’t care. People fight for you when they care.
3. Don’t let him touch you on the first date. If he tries, he’s not there for the same reasons you are.
4. You can tell a lot about a person by their favorite book.
5. If he can stomach more than ten straight shots without feeling a thing, he drinks too much.
6. Ask the uncomfortable things. When was the last time he was so high he couldn’t speak? What does he regret the most? Does he drink to remember or to forget?
7. Don’t send pictures unless you want to. If he has to talk you into it, don’t do it. If you hesitate, don’t do it. If you do take a picture, don’t include your face. Keep yourself safe.
8. If you can’t laugh when you’re having sex with him, maybe you aren’t sleeping with the right person. Sex isn’t about tricks and tips and routines.
9. If he hurts you, cut him out. He’s gone, he isn’t coming back, and you don’t need to prolong the pain.
10. Don’t be afraid to open up again. I promise not everyone will love you with a knife behind their back.
Boy advice from someone who made the same mistakes too often (via bummedteenager)